my micra =[

Well lets just say micras dont drift too good ...

was coming to my mates village and on the second corner in his village i hit a patch of ice n back end came out and i tried to brake and it made it worse

next thing you know i hit one of them concrete bridges over a lake thingy and the bridge flipped my car and i rolled a few times and went down the bank of the river, which luckily was dried out, but i wiped out a bridge

and the worse part

my cars engine is now asically snapped in half, well tbh the only thing that didnt get squashed was my boot =[ everything else just looks like an oxo cube =[

gonna miss her well bad, will post up pics wen i can get some =[

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.j...16&PhotoAlbumId=9795748203&PhotoId=9795770628

aye i no

the only thing that i can save that isnt bent is my passenger seat

i av some parts that i didnt put on aswell lol
so any offers for an open mouth grille and super s spoiler :p

aye fine just in abit of worse pain now lol it just gets stiffer =[
went back to look at it today, theres a massive crease down middle of car, ive actually bent the car =[ and ive destroyed the bridge i went off =[

got some pics so will post some up 2mro =]

wow. sorry bout that.
but, if you start to slide all you need to do is countersteer a little bit and plant your foot down. braking reduces the weight at the rear of the car enducing an even more pronounced slide. (its actualy what i do when i want to slide ...lol)

too late now though.

yeah i'm fine thanks people, and yeah i tried to countersteer it and i started to gain control, because of what i just did i got worried so i decided to brake and have a breather but i didn't expect to have a breather upside down lol

aye cops n docs told me it was my buckets that saved me coz roof stopped at the top of them, they said if i didnt have the seats n had original in my head would've just been crushed in the roof and killed me instantly, soo yeah im extremely lucky to come out with only whiplash n glass in my head lol

Right, I'm off to buy some bucket seats, a roll cage, and some 4 point harnesses.

Anyone else seen the NCAP crash test for a micra on youtube? It's horrifying!

:eek: Arnolds accident sounded not the nicest and now that?? Makes me want to go 20 everywhere until summer.... maybe even 10 to be on the safe side! (as I dont have buckets ;))

lol nah just dont drive faster than that in ice lmao

and im fine now, i was out of hospital in an hour, i recover very fast lol only abit of glass in my head n whiplash =]

Back