My lonely st

Baz

Ex. Club Member
DSC00081.jpg

Don't you dare, Smidge!!

I don't wanna be the only Aussie with one of these!!

Baz's car and signature are hot!!

Why, do you drink Guinness and would dance for hours if I gave you a shiny penny? :laugh:

NB: This was in jest and these are not my true views!!

the guy building our new studio at work is Irish, only about 20,000kms from home! still has the thickest irish accent and he's been here for years!! :D

hottest all-rounder girl i've ever met is English, met her in Paris a few years back... holy #### never has my aussie accent felt so neanderthal till she spoke :D

yeah but thats full of normal k10 owners...

:laugh:

@James ever heard a girl with a Donegal(Ireland) accent,It's the sexy accent ever and on the two weekends up there I spent I could'nt find a minger in sight absolutely gorgeous up there,think I mentioned it to martyC on here he's from that way. . .

Glad my gf's not on here

And I Don't dance btw. . .Guiness?? Occasionally ,but it has to be the right pub otherwise you will regret it the next morning when your talking to god on the big white telephone:sick:

Haha smidge, you elitist! My K10 is certainly not normal, and it's a damn-site rarer than your common ST ;)

Ah the camper van is some yoke, I seen it in Ed's when he was putting the Emanage in. . . . .eemmm SPAM

hahah Got'yas :D

nah i'm spewin there's no k10's in Aus, i'd have SO many freakin spares if there was

Back