My K11 Pics

alryt if you are intresested and want to take a look at my micra and whats to come use the link below, cheers

http://www.freewebs.com/micraally16v/

if u want to leave feedback here after the do so, thanx again

Looks very nice mate!!! I like that alot, looks like you have some nice plans for it aswell. Keep us updated as to how it all goes though. :)

badboystylin' kit ?

or ebay ?

could be the same ....let us know how they match up etc ... are the mounting points etc there ?

i thought they were for the earlier shape micra 93-98

should look well

there are no mounts looking at those images, have you got any images from the back of the bumpers and skirts?

Kev

Don't like the bonnet, never a fan of the pulsar vents on them, but the rest looks really good! Get it lowerd to mate, will fill the arches nicely.
Titch

to be honest m8 i dunno how much the bonnet cost i got it done wen i had a new front bumper but on afta it had ben reversed into, coz the original bonnet is slightly damaged.

looks good :)

i cant wait to get a really mean looking micra about :D
looking at the delta bumpers at the moment but not sure now lol
i like the ccm bodykits, but i guess i would have to get the fezzy kit and mod it?

looks good mate, welcome to the club :)

i didn't think the badboysylin' kit fit the face lift models?
paynee had to change his whole front end to make the bumper fit :(

Dr Zoidberg said:
i didn't think the badboysylin' kit fit the face lift models?

Think thats right. As far as i know, all of the mounting poinst need to be changed and also so do the bit under the lights. :s
:kungfu:

but that isnt that hard to do realli... lol... i have done it and i never even wrked iwth bodykits or fibreglass before then :) mind you i was with another person too

so you sayin this is the kit from ebay, and the mounting points are on there? mmmm, v nice ! may have to sort somethin with this fella! post the pics if you could matey!

bonnets very swish but cant see why people put rear splitters on when theres no skirts! EEEEK!

Image012.jpg

i have that same bumper from that badboy, crazybodykit mofo... birmingham.... i drove from manchester to birmingham to pick this up... was told "yeh mate, just take the old one off and pop this straight on, mounts included"

get there no mounts, still buy it...

slightly wide as is a remould of impul bumper...
original bumper off, take mounts off, take tow hook off, remove or cut panel at front centre...

pain in the rear....blah, blah, blah...

not a happy bunny...
but finreglass so can be workedwith and well worth the savings...:laugh:grr:p

ps 94' grille on top

badboys are a bunch of lying skeeming muppets, there should be a section on this site dedicated to **** companies

agree with you Davey C...

A section that primarily shows reputable companies and local auto suppliers with links etc...

but also names and shames those cowboys(badboys) out to take you & your ride for a ride...

anywho Micra Ally... hope that bumper does go on for you without huge probs... that bonnet looks beautiful(i want one).... will post pics of mine complete as its in bodyshop as we speak...

Back