Bad News 4 Me - Good News 4 You

alryt - just to let you know that my micra is officially worth nothing and im selling certain parts then using it as i field car!

parts im selling are:
Custom Bonnet.
Ibiza Splitters Front and Rear.
BodyKit.
Bucket Seats.

as of yet there are no prices as i havent decided but im willing to listen to offers.
preferable i would like someone in the north east area or someone willing to pick parts up as i dont want the bother of packaging and posting items.

the link below shows you the car and the parts that are for sale

http://www.freewebs.com/micraally16v/

if that is the wald kit i will take. wat u askin for the kit?

i just posted im selling my car but may keep if i can get full kit for good price

:D how much u lookin for? i will also collect

Interested in the bucket seats, but will have to check my bank balance and g/f first. If anyone wants them go ahead

which bucket seats are they? do you have a pic,doesnt have to be of your seats just want to know which ones they are :) from demon tweeks? larkspeed? put a link up if u can

check out his link bottom of his post...
nice job on bonnet mate...

Buckets.jpg

Here, how much u lookin at for both of them seats delivered? Very interested - and while im here - MicraModz why do you post twice all the time, its extremely annoying

Do the seats come with mounts on them or not??

Got a mate who says he will defo have the bonnet off you and will collect, how much you after for it?

hi mate i have shown interest in the bonnet before and was waiting for you 2 decide if u was selling

how much u looking for
i can collect mate

also skirts mate if u r spitting them from kit?

well i'll be honest i cant afford the bonnent for that price so im out but the skirts im very interested.

£35 and i'll collect

if paddy dont take the rear splitter, i will for around a tenner, also collect

also just remembered i have some 50mm lowering springs - fitted for a about 2 days.
the bonnet has the price it does as it has never been fitted and has been in my front room covered with a cloth for 6months - i understand its high - but i havent seen one like it.

il get back to you rich about the skirts if there is any interest in other parts of the kit

well if the bonnent was the same colour as the car then it might have been the thing that swayed me but i cant afford at moment. good luck with sale tho as its really nice.

ok well provisionally put me down for the skirts, as long as u sell the front and back bumper i'll definatley have them. may even take back bumper as well.
but for now just skirts for sure

ok well i'll collect rear splitter and skirts call it £50

hows that micra ally

if u want to get in touch with me my email is [email protected][/email] (i havnt got msn, I have yahoo messenger though)

i'll let u have my phone number there

Ill give you £20 for the rear splitter including delivery? message back

Thanks

seats dont have micra subframes - they have mini ones on them - iv never had them in my micra.

alryt then rich done deal - when will you be able to collect?

the reason you aint seen me Danni - is that i dont take my motor out that much only around the stokesley/local area, if im ever at T-Park for example im usually in my mates cars. my micra preferred the small windy roads not big wide open ones lol

MicraAlly16v said:
seats dont have micra subframes - they have mini ones on them - iv never had them in my micra.

I will pass on the seats then, only interested if they had Micra subframes. As for the bonnet I spoke to my mate and he said £300 was too steep. He is offering £125 for it.

so are you gonna tell me how much ur looking at for them seats? I live in Newcastle so would collect rather than post

Ill give you £20 for the rear splitter including delivery? message back

Thanks

MicraModz said:
i really want the splitter man

well it is official, i dont think i have ever known anyone as annoying as you. Countless threads/ posts relating to the same topic - countless members have tried to help you and yet you still insist on annoying everyone about an ibiza rear splitter - spend the extra £7 and get one new for christs sake - admin reallly should take some sort of action against you - what a waste of time and effort

i agree ben, i didnt take the splitter because its to far away but now i know that they are cheap from Seat,

Thanks for the tip scottish sr !

paddymarsden said:
i agree ben, i didnt take the splitter because its to far away but now i know that they are cheap from Seat,

Thanks for the tip scottish sr !

No bother mate, right we should stop spaming this guys thread and b*itchin about Micramods. Mind this is the Micra sports club, we should try and make him feel welcome. Yes, it can be annoying having the same posts put up repeatidly, maybe the guy is just passionate/enthusiastic about his car, but hopefully he will take note of what people are saying and calm down with the repeat postings.

Good luck with the sales.

Hi, are the seats still for sale? (Hassle,hassle) Just wondering, how wide the seats are at the widest point?

Cheers

Micra 110

MicraAlly16v said:
you aint seen me Danni - is that i dont take my motor out that much only around the stokesley/local area, if im ever at T-Park for example im usually in my mates cars. my micra preferred the small windy roads not big wide open ones lol

i meant more like just round boro or anywhere not as in sat in tees pk or anywhere.,.. i dont go over tees pk or anywhere like that. very nice motor tho!

2moro is good for me but will have to be during day otherwise after xmas so it up 2 u matey

(does any1 know micra allys number so i can contact him asap)
much appreciated

Back