my k10

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
sorry its took me so long to get a pic up :blush: However this is the only pic i have just now :( please excuse the goon :laugh::laugh:

this was taken just after i passed my test :grinning: * yep my hubby went and put a nice big silver bow round her :grinning::grinning:*

Picture065.jpg

look forward to posting more pics soon, and ofcourse hearing what you all think of my wee jeannie mo-beal :girly:

awwww thanks everyone (Y) I really love my wee micra, infact i dont think i could have got a better car tbh. Its currently up on the ramps getting its new exhaust fitted seeing as other one had a nice big hole in it :laugh::laugh: but for £26 you can't complain for a whole new one (Y)(Y)

Through time my beloved is going to replace both bumpers and one of the back doors hopefully, then see about some alloys :)

Have to have it looking sweet for its first car *meet* in feb with hamilton classics :laugh::laugh: im so excited about it afterall i havent seen another one as of yet while ive been driving hehe So there will be lots of pictures taken that day :grinning::grinning:

well its all thanks to my hubster why its so clean :D Then again its what his business is all about (Y) pssssssssssssssst he might even do yous a discount LOL:laugh:

such a nice day for some more pics :D

seeing as today has been the first nice day of the year lovely hubster took some nice pics of my wee car :girly:

Picture084.jpg

Picture083.jpg

Picture082.jpg

Picture081.jpg

Picture080.jpg

Picture078.jpg

Picture079.jpg

corrrrrrrrrrrrr i do love my wee car :blush::girly::girly:

updated pic of Jonc aka jeannie-mo-beal :D

well Jonc made it to another car show and was yet again on display :D Its the only pic ive managed to get but hopefully soon will upload more :)

jonc1.jpg

wasn't the greatest days for a car show but makes me burst with pride this lil car!!
This was taken just before we left, and i managed to get it stuck on the way out the field, so by the time i had been freed it was covered top to bottom in mud :( thankfully hubster was there with the van to wash it all as soon as it left the field lol :laugh:

too good to be scrapped or stripped so keeping both of them now :) the other k10 aka 'vipple' is in the garage getting brought up to show standard so there will be lots of pics up soon :) It's even cleaner :laugh:

once ive got more pics, you wil see how cleaner it is lol even the door rubbers have been taken off to be cleaned behind it lol theres only one side left to be buffed up then i will start showing the pics :D and there is barely any rust on vipple compared to Jonc :laugh:

Your hubby must really love you to spend so much time cleaning your car (no offense intended) I won't even entertain the idea of cleaning my car let alone the missus

lol well he enjoys it, its a hobby for him as much as its his business so technically i can't be seen in a dirty car as its his reputation lol Even before he had the business his cars have always been spotless :D

Big respect to him, white cars are nigh on impossible to keep looking clean..... although that said you should take credit with it being your car ;)

out the 4 cars we have 3 of them are white lol

I take great pride when driving Jonc :D its just the bestest wee car ever lol, but now i have Vipple :( Vipple is turning out to be alot better than Jonc :( but will be keeping them both till one of them dies first lol
so jonc and vipple will make there first appearance at a show together a week on sunday :D and vipple will be at the rest of the shows this season untill hubsters granada is back on the road *its a concourse car so its mega clean even the nuts and bots are clean on it lol* and still has the nobbly bits n the tyres lol

Sadly my 2 micras will never make it to concourse i don't think but they will always be spotless thanks to my lovely hubster <3

Back