• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My CHEAP 95 LX Micra

Hey guys,

I have just signed up, I have been looking at the site for a few days now.

I came across this site on another forum. The reason I was looking at micra stuff is because I brought a micra from work. I work at a holden/nissan dealership as its a joint dealership in a small country town. I'm a technician there.

This little 95 lx micra got traded in, and I have been thinking about it.... The car has been sitting there doing nothing and they were going to send it to the wreckers. So I said to the boss, what you want for the little micra? I ended up buying it for a bargain!!!

So anyways, Its a little rough but im not complaining for the price I paid :)

Paid Aus $250

Here is a couple of pics.

wuiddd.jpg

1qibeb.jpg

a2psok.jpg

Hey Frank, Yeah man for sure! I mainly brought it to goto work and back.

The interior was filth when I first got it, so I spent a few lunch breaks cleaning her up. Front seats came up pretty good. I haven't brought it home yet, but when I do I will get some better pics.

Cool, I understand that cars are relatively more expensive for you lot in the antipodes so it sounds like you've done well. Cool colour too. Drop it over some wide dragways or kidney beans :grinning:

hi
lx's are solid one's, i'm thinking i'm sure my k plate uk 1.0lx had rear pop windows
what litres the eng? yes mad color:grinning:

Hey guys, Cheers for the comments.

Its a good colour but it needs either a "good" cut and polish or a respray. I'm thinking of respraying it myself. Not sure what wheels yet. See what happens :)

Back