My cga3de +t build

Mines 620 something with ga16 in and stripped. Ga16 weighs the same as the ma10 and interior more or less :) ive the advantage of a weigh bridge round the corner
I've got it all written down somewhere... beware this was 3 years ago. I struggle to remember last week :p

This is the exact reason I love the k10... its weightless... flimsy at times... but weightless
Its on par with a classic mini iirc

Nothing to update :)

Does any one know how much is compatible between a coilpack head and a dizzy head, e.g valves, buckets as shims?

The 250 is only a that'll be nice figure :)

Tbh I'd be happy with running the same power as Paul (pollyp) that's mot friendly without having to swap back to n/a, but by watching Frank, Stani and Paul it doesn't look like its possible to get a turbo through the emissions test.

Not only that but let's be realistic 250bhp (minus transmission loss) through the front wheel of a stupidly light car will be undrivable.

Sounds good :) I'm not saying its easy to do but its previoisly tread territory so there's help :)
Edit: The nissanubaru is only 295bhp/ton based on the wrx standard power figure... but that's 4WD

Tbh I'd be happy with running the same power as Paul (pollyp) that's mot friendly without having to swap back to n/a, but by watching Frank, Stani and Paul it doesn't look like its possible to get a turbo through the emissions test.

Not only that but let's be realistic 250bhp (minus transmission loss) through the front wheel of a stupidly light car will be undrivable.

Don't let that myth worry you Karl. People shouldn't still be having to resort to fudging to pass an MOT emissions test. Not when they have a mappable ecu FGS. I've been passing for years on both ITBs and the pre-Nistune days running GRID daughterboards and EPROMS. So it can and has been done. Nis also manages to pass without issues....

One of the key things you can do is invest in a decent 200cpi catalyst. They're not cheap but they make it a LOT easier to pass compared to using an old decrepid OEM item, that's seen better days. It's the difference between having to spank the car hard and bring it in hot and bimbling in at 30mph on part throttle.

Paul has always had issues for some reason :( and Frank's map was more generic IIRC. Although for some reason I could have sworn Frank passed emissions last time around? He always manages to ;)

Paul has always had issues for some reason :( and Frank's map was more generic IIRC. Although for some reason I could have sworn Frank passed emissions last time around? He always manages to ;)
aye, passed with .005 co iirc, but that was only once a cat had been fitted tho (ed,s map, with the SR20 topfeeds still fitted) :)

I also passed emissions by reverting the exhaust to stock from the downpipe

Hmm, may have missed something. I'm talking about passing without having to change back to stock components. That's just a pain and shouldn't be necessary.

Hmm, may have missed something. I'm talking about passing without having to change back to stock components. That's just a pain and shouldn't be necessary.

Didnt bother me and wasnt a pain, i still passed as a turbo. Paul had to revert to stock altogether which i really wouldnt want to do

Bollocks...... Had a spare bare head at my mums and my dad through it in the skip :( I would of fished it out but it had a couple of tons of earth on top

so this is on hold until after jae, when I get my dizzy head off Andy (h701).

though I still haven't got round to tidying my hidey hole, going to do a scrap run with all the wheels I have left

Lol ur plans are terrible son. U best get this one complete. Show us how its done!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

View attachment 25819
1382038890683.jpg

Complete 1.3 dizzy head :)

Back