My cga3de +t build

Its all in the way they mount. Saab's a conventional fit compared to the top fit scoob model
I'd love to run more boost.... means more money and work. It'll come one day

Small update....

I've hit a small problem with the strip down of the engine, I've ran out of space and storage so I can't actually continue until I find somewhere to put everything :(

Could I not just use a coilpack gearbox, surely that'd be simpler
rocking horse poo karl (all the ones round here get shipped to germany @ £200 each, to go onto the 1.5 n16,s), and coilpack f/w and different starter under the inlet mani

Ahh ok.... Could I not use an aftermarket sensor and wheel or a fiat one like you suggested on cisco's?
if its a compatible signal, sure, the coilpack ecu may only accept the 58 teeth + 2 missing teeth signal tho ? a standalone can probably be programmed to various hall effect or optical or whatever number of teeth

Could I not put the trigger wheel on the crank pulley rather than the f/w, would make it easier to mount the sensor

Could I not put the trigger wheel on the crank pulley rather than the f/w, would make it easier to mount the sensor
I did. Check my blog or ask SirChris for pics. Can you get 58/2 trigger wheels? Could always get one laser cut if not I guess. If you got one custom made you could make it fit the pully better possibly.

I did. Check my blog or ask SirChris for pics. Can you get 58/2 trigger wheels? Could always get one laser cut if not I guess. If you got one custom made you could make it fit the pully better possibly.

Cheers Ed will ask him in a bit.

Yes you can get 58/2 wheels but they're over in America :(

So whats the plan karl? To run coilpacks?

For the power I hope to get yes and like I've tried saying before this engine has never and will never be destined for Charlie

So surely youd be better buying a coilpack micra where all the bits are there and working? And since the engine isnt going near the super-s

That's true it would be, but where's the fun in that :)

The plan is to put it into a k10 chassis once I've convinced the bank manager to let me have one

Back