MY car again

hey guys this is my car in its new disguise
Wheelrefurb008.jpg

Wheelrefurb007.jpg

Wheelrefurb006.jpg

enjoy!
any comments?

well they arent the pulsar wheels you mixing me up with tommo i think :p
and as we speak i am tinting the the rear lights so i'm one step ahead of you lot! will get a pic tomorrow of the rear lights

lookin good mate!

chrome lip is dieing out now, too many euro cars have stole the idea and its done to death. solid black is the way forward lol

well i did have a set of wheels that were black with the polished lip but like i said before someone slashed my tyres!
rear lights have been tinted now but not as you may expect
rearlight.jpg

Lights look good there, have you just done blocks, or is there a light tint on the not so dark bits?
Craig

craig i've the red bits havent been tinted at all.
yeh mat i'll get a wider shot so you can see it in all its glory but maybe tomorrow when its light :D.
thanks for the comments all, reassuring to me that some people like it :)
next in the list is a nice backbox and some colour coding

looking sooo good mate, i always wanted five spoke black alloys but halfords cocked up lol,

i recon a new style front grill in red and black then it would look just like my car before i broke the front grill on the back of a land rover lol :)

my 10" back box cost £150 and they did it in an hour... maybe you could get one while your down here ;) but you have to pre order the box,

keep up the good work mate i like how it's looking :)

Thought you guys might like an update so here it goes. got my other wheels some new tyres after some little #### slashed them. also tinted the rear lights since last time and got a later style grille for it! enjoy

P1010001.jpg

P1010003.jpg

P1010002.jpg

oops yea not 10" lol i ment 10cm, hahaha and that was in bath :)

nearly there mate, black bonnet and you have my car :)

i love that grill, mine had an identical grill until some damn landrover got in my way lol,

any plans to lower it?

oh and a bit of topic but are you interested in a south west meet ?

despite what it looks in those pics it is actually lowered 35mm already just my crappy photography i guess. i did want to go lower but try getting some lower springs at the right price, time, location! lol
i nearly got a bad boy bonnet which was black! hehe would have been very similar then!

Back