mx5 wheels

There's a set of mx5/eunos wheels going cheap near me. 4x100 14"

Does anyone know will these be a straight swap on my k11? I'm talking more offset and bore etc?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-10-09-50-31.png
    Screenshot_2015-04-10-09-50-31.png
    636.1 KB · Views: 318
I don't think so, I put mx5 on mine, had to ream them out. Get a rotary chisel (£8) for your drill, takes about one and a half hours.
There's a nice mould line inside the rim which is a perfect guide to follow.

Had some on my car.. Going to put them back on once I get new tyres for them.
Took ages with a dremel and a flap wheel to sort the centre bore out!
b620492a40bc2c44ea8b23c93192c7ff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just spaced my wheels past the centre bore :oops:
Hi Robbi, I see this was a long time ago but I've got some MX5 BBS wheels that I would like to put on my micra, just wondered if you can remember what size spacers you had to space them past the centre bore as I don't want to bore out the mx5 wheels as I might still want them on my mx5 in the future

Hi Robbi, I see this was a long time ago but I've got some MX5 BBS wheels that I would like to put on my micra, just wondered if you can remember what size spacers you had to space them past the centre bore as I don't want to bore out the mx5 wheels as I might still want them on my mx5 in the future
Half these people probably aren't members anymore, but just take a wheel off and measure how deep the centre spigot sticks out from the hub, probably around 5mm

Sent from my LG K11+ (yes I did buy the phone specifically to have a K11 phone, I'm that sad)

Back