Mulholland Replica Intake Plenum

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
Hi all, i have for sale my Mulholland http://www.mulholland-rp.com/index.htm intake plenum. For those who do not know who mulholland are, they are one of the best k11 tuners in all of japan. While on a trip to japan with Turbo march rolling shell, we stopped off at mullholland to check out their cars.
DSC03851.jpg

DSC03852.jpg

TMRS and I both came across This engine bay.
DSC03855.jpg

DSC03856.jpg

After talking with mr mulholland for a while we learnt that the plenum is no longer in production, but he did however explain the process of making one! So here it is.
30062010814.jpg

30062010811.jpg

30062010813.jpg

This is to mate up to an sr20 throttle body. A larger intake plenum will equalise pressure for more even distribution, because of irregular supply or demand.Even distribution is important to optimize the efficiency and performance of the engine. This with the larger Throttle body will allow for greater response and power. The pictures of the plenum dont look very clean and thats because it isnt. with a bit of spit and polish it would look like a million bucks. Selling this one for $600. Mullholland sell theirs for 100k yen. If interested Please give me a bell on 0417755890
cheers
chris

Back