msc t-shirt.

Thanks to kev for sorting my t-shirt order out, i received it today and very happy with it.

JUst to add, i asked kev if he could put my name under the msc logo on the front breast as i think it wuld be a good idea if when everyone orders like a t-shirt they culd have their forum names on them so we know who u r at all the meets.

myt-shirtlogo.jpg

like the msc logo and the overall idea of it but having your fourm name on sounds a bit gay :p, people will probly take the pee out of us when we go to shows and stuff! fair enough it would help other members to know who we all are etc, just not my cup of tea.

like the msc logo and the overall idea of it but having your fourm name on sounds a bit gay :p, people will probly take the pee out of us when we go to shows and stuff! fair enough it would help other members to know who we all are etc, just not my cup of tea.

well maybe if the forum name was in a different place.
like sticed around the edge of both sleeve then it looks a bit more like a shirt company name.

Club name etc great idea, forum name, no chance, reminds me of first day at school.

People will be walking up to each other staring at each others chests to learn the name (not bad if you're going to talk to a lass).

entirelycompletelyabsolutelyconfusedsheffieldslightlysouthofbarnsley ?

Lol it's a nice suggestion but it doesn't seem to have the right ring to it. If you could change it just to entirelyconfused that would be fine. Thanks

Back