Waze users on MSC

Just after a bit of feedback if anyone else uses the Waze application on their phones, as I think it would be a great idea to create an MSC group for all members to join so that we can view fellow Micra owners driving their motors in real time.

I have seen local taxi companies using it and the group facility is really impressive.

https://www.waze.com/

I might have a rough idea what Waze is... ;)

2Z5PTzPl.png

I've just created a group if anyone wants to join, just search for "Micra Sports Club"!

Update James, after a bit of research the group facility is geographically location based within a given radius, I have created a group "Micra Sports Club NE" and therefore once other similar named groups will need to be created individually, until Waze allow the joining of worldwide groups. If other regions of the UK are entered you will be able to search and add other regions / groups

Google Maps on Android integrates Waze traffic reports. So I've no need for the app itself.

No doubt soon enough the entire Waze functionality will be a part of Maps and the app will be made redundant :)

Google Maps on Android integrates Waze traffic reports. So I've no need for the app itself.

No doubt soon enough the entire Waze functionality will be a part of Maps and the app will be made redundant :)

Does it really? When did they start doing that? (I know they bought Waze but I didn't think they'd started importing traffic reports)

Does it really? When did they start doing that? (I know they bought Waze but I didn't think they'd started importing traffic reports)

Since Google bought Waze.

August 2013 it was introduced. Roads show up in different colours and it tells you where crashes/traffic are/is.

Back