moving up to a facelift..

F

fresh

hi all

i may well be moving up to a facelift 1L k11 from my (rather knackered) 94 k11 -

was wondering what parts are transferable / worth saving before i send the old girl to the big scrap heap in the sky..

cheers

hi all

i may well be moving up to a facelift 1L k11 from my (rather knackered) 94 k11 -

was wondering what parts are transferable / worth saving before i send the old girl to the big scrap heap in the sky..

cheers

Hummm.....Most of the interior maybe, Rear light's,Maybe Doors and boot? not quite sure tho. But you can keep the stuff for years and never need it....but you can Guarantee as soon as you throw it away ull need it :D ...just how it goes mate.

everything apart from the front bumper, grill, lights, wings, bonnet catch, side repeaters....

its purely cosmetic so the shell underneath is the same... you can even to dash transplants etc without modification :)

rear seat mounts are diffrent, wings, bumpers, grill, lights, bonnet, dash, door cards, diffrent style seats, engine limter (facelifts have limters prefacelifts dont) all interior, rear boot handle, aireal and door rubing strips.

Back