Mountney horn adaptor rings

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Lo peeps

im trying to get hold of a set of horn adaptor rings to fit a mountney steering boss. i got my boss second hand and these are missing. does anyone know where i can get some from? mountney said they only deal with the trade, but motorworld etc only supply the full boss and not spares!

Any help appreciated.

Cheers
Arnold

Well don't u dare pinch mine!!! Sayin that tho, does it come with the boss as i already have one on my new wheel?!!!

What came with your new wheel, the horn? It doesnt come with a horn if thats what you meant, only bolts to hold the wheel on (which you already have) and the adaptors, oh and the boss itself.

There's two adaptors too, so i could bodge one of yours to fit mine, but i'd rather have the proper one fitted! Also, i dont know if it can be bodged as the middle looks like a slightly different size. Different adaptors fit different wheels.

Nooo, i'm on about the adapter ring. My horn is already fitted so if theres one in my boss box u can have that one!!

hey mate i have 2 of the adaptors which u get wen u buy a boss as i only bought mine day after donny show but unfortunately i found a problem 1 was just too small and the other was just slightly too big in the end i never put one on and me steering wheel and horn are perfect now (a week later) i try get pic 2morrow 4 u and let u no wich is which as i tried a bodge job on one of them but had no look.

Hey people

After emailing mountney a few million times and pestering them, they finally gave in and are sending me some for free lol!!

Another company told me they could get some for a tenner, so if you have spares, i suggest you sell them on!! could be some money in it for you.

Cheers
Arnold

Last week i got my moutney boss kit from halfords so they should be able to get spares

Although its probably late.
Here is my horn adaptor ring.
If anyone needs it, give me a shout via PM.

Attachments

• 63PC0008.jpg
    63PC0008.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 153
The mountney one isnt here, and im still not using the one from your boss until i know we dont need to use it!

lmao... i think i was supposed to get one in my mountney box then...

not had one ever and my horn always popped out while driving...

i put a large rubber band on the back of my horn and forced it in, did the job nicely...

so you can you actually buy these from anywhere...

mean micra said:
lmao... i think i was supposed to get one in my mountney box then...

not had one ever and my horn always popped out while driving...

i put a large rubber band on the back of my horn and forced it in, did the job nicely...

so you can you actually buy these from anywhere...

Yeah mine's held in with tissue and electrical tape!! very bodge.

Ems said:
Was that a question lol?!!!! If it was, ask Arnold he got his from somewhere!!

Ive been dealing with a company called Autostylus on ebay! Ive purchased a boss and a steering wheel through them. They're the ones that told me about the horn rings costing a tenner.

Back