most powerful bulbs on standard wiring?

so what is the most powerful headlight bulbs you can run on the standard loom before it melts? don't mind buying ceramic extensions

Thanks

I bought ceramics off ebay for a 5a if ya thinkn of gettin them but im on 8000k HIDs nw. Yes i know illegal haha iv noticed few haters of the HIDs on ere haha

I had 100W bulbs for a while. Not much different, certainly not worth it.

But ran EXTREMELY hot. It never melted the connector but made it so hot it blistered my fingers when I went to remove them.

55/65w, anything else is quite pointless and illegal for that matter. If you want more light then get a set of spots which come on with high beams. SuperS/SR are lovely on full beams and that option is perfectly legal.

As for HID's. Well, that's a conversation I do not wish to participate in. All I will say is, I would hope the majority of the MSC would have the sense to know better...

55/65w, anything else is quite pointless and illegal for that matter. If you want more light then get a set of spots which come on with high beams
Too much Dave? :p
55w... just 6 of em
1390466145051.jpg

Thanks for the reply guys, i don't like HID's my self as for being blinded by them i don't want to inflect the same,

i ended up getting some of them Ring Xenon Ultima bulbs, Very nice but on low beam i wanted a bit more mabey?

Back