Bulbs..

nathan.warren69

Ex. Club Member
Hi Guys,

I just wondered what you guys run in your head lights, any suggestions on which bulbs to get that will be super bright? but still the standard 55/60W :)

also what bulbs do you run in your fog/spot lights? mine are h3's just wondered what are super bright maybe white but once again 55/60W

Thanks in advance

I have some extreme brilliance bulbs for sale, 55/60w they give out a nice white light and a slight blue tint, selling £20 all in, still 100% working but no need for them as running nightbreakers

Ive had some of the halfords ones before and dident think they were that great, what are your night breakers like? are they better than the halfords ones? and what were your reasons for changing them?

My halfords ones were great on clear night but come fog just a white sheet, was told about night breakers and it seems to cut through the fog better and noticeably brighter white light, only went for nightbreakers as I drive at night a lot in the mountains here in northern Ireland and always lots of fog, only reason I changed

oo i see, ive just ordered some Ring 120% ones so we will see how much better they are, i hear good things about them, they dont do them in H3's for my spots though which is annoying :/

I was using Halfords Extreme Brilliance bulbs but last week I changed to Philips Blue Vision Ultra bulbs and there was a huge difference. The Philips bulbs are a 4000k white light and light up the road much better/further than the Halfords ones did

Wow thats really good, do they come in H3's aswell as i just have the Halfords extreme Brilliance ones in my spots and there good but not great :)

Back