more revs

Hi all,
looking at how to get my k10 1.0 to rev a bit more for oval racing,i have a 1.2 cylinder head on it
that i got skimmed,a lightened flywheel,carb re-jet,advanced ignition,it also has new piston rings
and rebuilt bottom end,i just need to get a few more mph out of it,i realise that they are restricted
by the inlet manafold and exhaust manafold but these cannot be altered for racing,would a reprofiled
cam make any difference,i also changed the gearbox to a 3:8,any input would be appreciated,thanks
bikepmist.

Hi Frank'
thanks very much for the reply and info!,you say dual springs,what second spring would you use!,what car
would it come off of,i am assuming that would be used with the origional valve spring's,would both inlet and exhaust
springs need the second spring?,and what cam profile would you recomend?,sorry for all the questions! thanks again,
your a gent.

praps MG or triumph inner springs mate, and autosprint would probably grind the cam for you
if you are revving around the 5 to 7 k region on the oval, then a pretty wild profile eh :)

Back