more random abuse!!

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
okay going down the same road again.. wiating at the same traffic lights i see to blokes in a transit behind filming my car on idle so i pull away as per usual low revs keep the noise down ect onto a duel carage way which is a 40 limit sat cruising at 40 cos im off at the next roundabout and theres no point trying to overtake to have to cut someone up.. and the transit pull along side me and the passenger proceeded to inform me that my car is ####ing #### mate, well #### whilst giving me the appropriate ####er sign.... this time i smiled and just shook my head.. what can you do!! :wasntme:

some guy sat behind me at traffic lights pointing and laughing at my badges and clear lights. i was like, dude, you're driving a yellow punto...

their only jeaulous cause their car doe'snt have the micra reliabillty. i've just joinned a new car club and the diggs about a micra have all stopped due to matchor beat most cars in the club round corners.
and if you think a car's trash why flim it "what dumb ass"

I blow them a kiss :D

seems to do the trick - they get even more angry and thats when you start doing a girlie little wave - hopefully by now the lights should have changed - if not ur in trouble! LOL

wilsonian said:
I blow them a kiss :D

seems to do the trick - they get even more angry and thats when you start doing a girlie little wave - hopefully by now the lights should have changed - if not ur in trouble! LOL

ROFL...i did this it didnt have the same effect with men tho

i have been spat at by a van man coming the other way before, and my car's not modded really, it wasnt that.

some people are just damned rude

Back