More performance parts for sale

mike

I love Ed!!!!
Complete SR interior including door cards - £offers

Full bistein suspension with eibach spring - £300 delivered, brand new and still in there boxes.

West Midlands Motorsport braided hoses - £50 plus postage

clear side repeators - £12 including postage

front and rear bumpers plastic bumpers - £25 for both, collection prefered

Sel Imperial Crossmember - £15, collection prefered as postage maybe expensive normally £50 from SEL

k&n panel filter - £17 deliverd

The below are sold pending payment
Nismo top mounts - £sold
side skirts - £sold
uprated wishbone bushes - £sold
maniflow cat back and back box - £sold

Also no dibs, only one person is getting any dibs as i know they have the money and they have put interest since day dot

ah hang on ive just realised they are the round clea lights aint they....do they fit onto a facelift with oval lights ?

do you have any pictures of the Skirts ? might you be able to deliver ?

59 bhp is more than enough said:
ill have the cat back and back box, nismo top mounts, wishbone bushes

speak to you later

ok mike i'll chat to you later on,

skirts are already sold

prefer to sell the door cards with the seats, unless someone wants just the SR front and rear seats

Rik : i'll give you a ring later on

goldstar : looked through a few old buy and sell threads the other night and about a £100 is a fair price for it all, pm me if you want to discuss it further

lewis : offically eibach list there springs giving a 35mm drop in ride height however myself and a few others have noted that after the springs intially wear in the ride height is lowered more than 35mm. As for the Bilstein dampers they are gas and oil filled so they do not just rely on the springs to decompress the damper so providing a more responsive ride than that is offered by KYB and koni dampers.

Mike

argghhh, logged in as alana.

Off to work now so i'll chat to people tonight or tomorrow

Mike

If u havent sold the shocks and springs yet, im intrested.. :)

Cheers,
Matt.

offically eibach list there springs giving a 35mm drop in ride height however myself and a few others have noted that after the springs intially wear in the ride height is lowered more than 35mm. As for the Bilstein dampers they are gas and oil filled so they do not just rely on the springs to decompress the damper so providing a more responsive ride than that is offered by KYB and koni dampers.

Back