Mon E Marches!!!!

babyboom

Ex. Club Member
picked it up today

Attachments

• IMAGE_007.jpg
    IMAGE_007.jpg
    315 KB · Views: 222
you #######!!!! i have wanted one of those for YEARS!!!! i cant belive you got one!!!! sell it to me PLEASE!!!!

thats a proper rare k11 not many about and looks 10 times better than the k12 C+C but then thats not hard lol

nice car! has it got all the toys? a/c etc?

sorry nex but shes staying with me and yeah i'll be removing the door protectors, gimmie a chance i only got her yesterday lol

it comes with almost everything, electric roof, 4 electric windows, air con, driver and passanger airbags, cup holders, electric mirrors, ABS (no rear discs though), height adjustable drivers seat, PAS, windblocker, rear parking sensors

it has a few scratches and a very small dent on the boot, front drivers side suspension squeaks as does the blower motor, but thats all easily fixable, other than that it is in excellent condition, no rust on the arches or sills and only a very small amount on the cross member

i'll get better pics over the weekend for you all to drool over lol

You best be at JAE next year now!! I don't think anyone has had a convertable k11!!!

Can't believe u have so many goodies in it!! I wonder if they have some about in yellow!! LOL

You best be at JAE next year now!! I don't think anyone has had a convertable k11!!!

Can't believe u have so many goodies in it!! I wonder if they have some about in yellow!! LOL

ooooo i forgot all about JAE, i guess i'll have to make plans to go next year then

i know that there aint many of these in the country, but does anyone know exactly how many???

Nup!!! Have a google :)

And JAE is a def for you. Your on the stand. 19 more places, come on people LOL :D

im there..... you know i am, im not missing another Mike BBQ.... and ollies Karaoke, i may even join in this time..lol

Send an email to the DVLA and quote the freedom of information act, they should tell you how many there are if you ask something along the lines of "How many MARCH CABRIOLETs are there in the country?"

Looks very nice! Is it an auto?

James.

that is very tidy! good buy!!!!

i can help with how many there are.......

theres 2 down in cornwall lol!!!!
just need rest of UK now!!:laugh:

(sorry)

nice car:) i'm so jelous. i'd love one of these. i take it it's only just over 10 years old to side step the sva test?

Back