modded k11 on ebay

This is an old Micra - i think one of the first to have a non micra designed bumper - first saw this back in 2002....

Looks OTT for my liking.

wilsonian said:
This is an old Micra - i think one of the first to have a non micra designed bumper - first saw this back in 2002....

Looks OTT for my liking.
it says only been driven once since bodykit fitted...if that was 2002 its been stood for 4 year :eek:

Unless it's a copy i have a picture of this at an old trax event - i'll dig it out later tonight....

A little voice at the back of my head is telling me it crashed and he had to replace the kit - am i right?

detox said:
it was in the old/new buy and sell section for 950!!

Hang on, so everyone's saying they dont bother going in there anymore yet two people just said it was in there lol...

Rik - nope it hasnt been posted before

I kinda like that K11!

Mean_Green_Machine

Well i remember the chap when it first got shown on MSC was called Stu (i think) - this is back in the day when MSC had a chat room, was white, Trung had his Blue K11 and the home page had a picture of the concept k12 and a ma12 powered plane.

wilsonian said:
Well i remember the chap when it first got shown on MSC was called Stu (i think) - this is back in the day when MSC had a chat room, was white, Trung had his Blue K11 and the home page had a picture of the concept k12 and a ma12 powered plane.

a little off subject sorry but why did they get rid of the chat room?

wilsonian said:

Yeah thats correct. A lad called Stu had it and thne I believe he sold it as we never heard anymore from him, and now its up for sale again. Been around for a while now though. Back end I'm not so keen on but its not the worst I've seen. :) Quite like the front.

used to be a show car for some audio company, had a fibreglass install iir. A doubt its been driven only once but aye the lad was called stu, them were the days

that looks like the spoiler I was talking about the other day on that micra i spied in shields the 1 i thought looked a bit like a cossie 1...

on another note though loose the air brake, slap some hardcore engine in and u have a really decent k11. :LOOKS like it is in good nick and the work looks half decent too

used to be a show car for some audio company, had a fibreglass install iir. A doubt its been driven only once but aye the lad was called stu, them were the days

And people told me it'd effect my memory... oh wait it was eye sight....

Big_ben said:
on another note though loose the air brake, slap some hardcore engine in and u have a really decent k11. :LOOKS like it is in good nick and the work looks half decent too
and looks horrble!!!

wilsonian said:
And people told me it'd effect my memory... oh wait it was eye sight....

hahaha, there is of course the poosibility its a different car but a clone lol

i like it and i dont im not decided lol what i cant see is the point in a spoler on a front wheel drive car shurely it would give you less traction on the front wheels by adding downforce to the back which is what i really dont want but alround i like the skirts there nice but i think the colour is a bit ott aswell it would look very nice in black i think with full tints and no spoiler

xelaxela said:
i like it and i dont im not decided lol what i cant see is the point in a spoler on a front wheel drive car shurely it would give you less traction on the front wheels by adding downforce to the back which is what i really dont want but alround i like the skirts there nice but i think the colour is a bit ott aswell it would look very nice in black i think with full tints and no spoiler

its a micra, its hardly gonna be doing the nurbgering in 7 mins is it? and detox, am jus saying, a didnt build the thing lol

still its still taking traction away from the front wheels making it slowwer from the line and slowwer at inital aceleration apart from handling thats all we got

dont like that at all really :s

The chat room still exists as long as quakenet does, and thats never gonna die! :D

xelaxela said:
i cant see is the point in a spoler on a front wheel drive car shurely it would give you less traction on the front wheels by adding downforce to the back which is what i really dont want

The spoiler on that Micra is a show thing, it will give very little, if any downforce.

To create a resonable amount of downforce you need to either be 1) going very fast or 2) have a really steep angle on it.

A boot install would probably weigh it down more :p

scottish-sr said:
A boot install would probably weigh it down more :p
i have to say that seems right but dd you see the car on top gear were that littel thing on the back of the car was to much!!!!

i really like the new cliosports underbody rear diffuser. which without the need for a wing creates dwonforce. i cant remember how many kgs it is but it is something. shame the car is too big though and too many creature comforts to be interesting.

Back