Miss my micra

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
been driving my sister's 04 echo all week as I'm repairing some rust in the roof gutters on my troll.

Its a boring lifeless heap of CRAP.

I'm not kidding when I say my 2.4t 4.2L naturally aspirated diesel patrol is more interesting and communicative to drive.

Jeeze I miss charlotte.

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Yeh thats the scarey part. I can pedal faster on a bike than I can make it move and despite it being horribly unrefined i prefer it to the toyota.

The echo really is a horrid car.

Sorry echo owners but you have NO TASTE and i will have no respect for you if you ever try and justify the echo as a cool car/nice car because THEY'RE NOT.

smidge

» CMF Member
they are brand new, no pink slip checks, no rust, stuff all servicing, nothing breaks.. you drive them around to get you places, thats the reason most people drive cars

i hear you Yom, but they serve a purpose...

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Actually take that back.

This is a 2004 echo and there's rust appearing around the roof antenna which has to be repaired.

The overall finish and build of this vehicle stinks.

smidge

» CMF Member
who you callin a freak...

maybe i'll buy an echo, get someone else to rip the aircon out, and then i'll put it back in with no instructions except some msn to yom...

smidge

» CMF Member
hahaha :D

i know you got the ****s with the micra, but are you not even spewing just that little bit that you sold what was basically a perfect example of the best micra you could buy? (that was only missing a turbo donk)

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
I never got properly sick of the micra. Every car will tick you off a bit when it breaks. It was just a lifestyle change - as much as I'd like to think otherwise the micra is not suitable for driving long distances interstate and for heading down rough trails :p.

At the end of the day its just a car and I bet there's another one out there somewhere in better condition, less KM etc. But what I'm really crunched about is that I sold a car I really liked. Even when it was pretty much stock, I loved driving it!

I've never driven anything else which made me feel as good as the micra did.

Thats what I miss.

smidge

» CMF Member
for long distance and no traffic only the turbo suby wagon was better...

comfy, boost, handled brilliantly.....

you must miss the attention from the ladys that the micra constantly pulls...

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Yeh can't say I've had ANY women throw themselves at me in the micra.

Pretty sure I've seen a few try and throw themselves at me in the patrol though. Damn hippy save the world by yourself crusaders. :p

CMF_micragirl

» CMF Member
" It was just a lifestyle change - as much as I'd like to think otherwise the micra is not suitable for driving long distances interstate and for heading down rough trails :p. "

Yom, bite your tongue. My Micra did numerous trips down to Tassie, Sydney and up to Townsville. Most of the time I was passing cars that you would not think the Miccy could overtake. She even crossed a swollen river down near Cootamundra, the water was up passed her doors, she also went through snow. That car was almost invincible, everything I threw at her she came up trumps. I have never driven another car like her before, or since. And that includes the Swift Sport. Now stop it, you're making me wanna cry. :(

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
well from what im told by others, they're built like crap.

Feel nice when new but deteriorate very quickly. I half suspected this but didnt think it would become apparent so soon.

Back