Minilite style JBW wheels? Where to get?

cherrytuner

K11 Blackmask
I have a small issue finding proper rims to my K11 project, maybe someone here can assist me ;)

Would like to buy JBW minilite style rims in 13/7 and ET10 but where to get them? Any webshop where it would be easy to order them to Finland?
Ebay has some but one who is selling them claims that they dont have them in ET10....and still i know there are some for sure.

Similar style rimmies with other manufacturer would be ok too...

Thanks all ;)

I have a small issue finding proper rims to my K11 project, maybe someone here can assist me ;)

Would like to buy JBW minilite style rims in 13/7 and ET10 but where to get them? Any webshop where it would be easy to order them to Finland?
Ebay has some but one who is selling them claims that they dont have them in ET10....and still i know there are some for sure.

Similar style rimmies with other manufacturer would be ok too...

Thanks all ;)
Hi mate I went through this faff myself last year trying to hunt mini lights in a decent fitment. I called around a few places as I wanted ET6 but couldn't find then anywhere - you can get them in -6 from most places but obviously that's way too much offset.

Unless something changed your best bet would be to keep tabs on eBay/mini forums and see if something comes up... Et10 is a very bizzare offset for that type of wheel

I myself ended up settling for et6 starmags

check out ebay, they sell them £297 for 4, £8 shipment, 4 x 100 fitment, 13 x 7 and i think it goes up to 15 x 7 too

Back