Mileage from a micra

Anto Modded

Ex. Club Member
Just wondering what would be good mileage to get from a totally standard 1.0l micra from a full tank of petrol. (96 bog standard model) Would a 1.3 use much more. Just trying to see if mine is ggod on petrol or not

when i had my 1l standard car i managed to get to alton towers and back (5 hours driving there and back) on 1 tank of petrol

i do have a 1.3 lump in there now but aint driven that far in it to see what the difference isbetween the 2 engines

they're about the same for 1.0 and 1.3, not much in it city driving, but the 1.3 is better on motorways. i do long distance driving to work and back, my 1.0 used to do about 300 to a tank and the 1.3 does about 350 to a tank. and that's not driving steady all the time ;), you've got to have your fun:)

i reckon im getting 300 - 350 to a tank, so all is well but im going to get a super s soon, just nice to know what mileage they do cause cause petrol is dear enough and i do 4 hrs driving each day to and from work

Just to add my 2p to the thread. Round-trip on motorway 320 miles on 3/4 tank, and thats with a bit of 'fun' added. I dare not go below 1/4 tank as there arn't any petrol stations nearby. Standard Micra 1.0l

Back