MightyMicra

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
The lovely cold and wet weather is on it's way so me and Paul will be able to spend more time writing up stuff for MightyMicra.

It's been updated with some guides tonight and planning a re-design so didn't bother with new buttons.

Anyways, what offer guides are wanted?

In thw works already are:

Battery Relocation
Changing Door Handle
Remote locking
Tacho's
Smooth Cam Cover
Replacing boot/petrol lever
Bucket and other car seats
Car Fluids
TB resoldering
Clear Rear Lights
Fitting 16 TB
Changing Locks
Rear wiper mod
Removing Dash
Removing Rocker Cover
Removing Seats
Removing windows
Tinting
Pre-facelift to facelight conversion

Anymore wanted?

Maybe fitting a C.d player? could be a good one...took me a few mins to work out i had no earth...so i had to snip and make my own :D (just a thought)

installing boot and door poppers?

central locking and remote central locking?

Cheers, my way of doing door poppers is different to Kristians so if he wants to do a guide withe the accuators I'll be doing one with the soleniods

goldstar0011 said:
Cheers, my way of doing door poppers is different to Kristians so if he wants to do a guide withe the accuators I'll be doing one with the soleniods

i should have done a guide when i did my boot popper,

i can take a pic of the solonoid in place if it helps but i can't show it being fitted :)

and the same with fitting remote central locking to a k11 with stock central locking ;)

ok where would you like them? also i can do a guide on making the crystal lights legal :D

Maybe some more of you might do some guides for the MSC aswell.

Well, in Kev's defence, anyone who creates a guide can/should post on MSC as well as letting MM host, but not many people have submitted guides, the only guides that are created by someone else are already on MSC.

Are we on about the guides me and Paul make or other members guides though, I have my reasons for preferring to host them off MSC, other people can host anywhere thay wish.

Back