Mighty mods season Finale, the ultimate mod guide!

smidge

Small Car Enthusiast
Site Supporter
This video is an easy step by step guide to show you exactly how to get noticed when you're rolling through the KFC carpark. It's time to give in to the full ricey flavour and embrace the inner fail.

This episode runs for almost 30 minutes - we wanted to aim for a TV episode length.

What is Mighty Car Mods? We're just two guys from this forum who bought a camera and started making videos on the weekend. This is not our job - we work full time jobs but decided that every month we'd try to make 1 or 2 episodes showing people how to modify their cars. We received so many requests during the last 18 months from people asking all sorts of ridiculous questions about mods that we would never feature on the show but we decided to go through the trash can and bring out the most rotten ideas - so this episode we've packed all of the worst requests into one hot car, which we then take on a very embarrassing night out.

Thank you again so much for making this possible because without you guys this video would not have happened. We've put the names of everyone who donated at the end of the video. (first names only)

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfDWQbnb-Zo

Fantastic mate.

You really are a genius!!!

It was nice to see my 10 bucks I donated went to good use! I may have to copy some of those onto my ford orion.........or maybe not!!!

Back