Micra Van

There was a couple of varients, there was an estate looking k10 called the pao that was a bit like a van, and there was a van called the S.Cargo (escargo because it looked like a snail) which was loosely based on a K11. There are a couple of conversions out there, not forgetting the K10 camper that was doing the rounds on here :p

K12, non that I know of.

Pete said:
not forgetting the K10 camper that was doing the rounds on here :p
I still have that actually ;) pics here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/james-msc/sets/72157594198736850/

There was a K10 Van sold as standard in Ireland, picture here:
Nissan_Micra_van.jpg

That looks like a normal K10 with painted windows, I mean with doors, nevermind. I'll just put seats down, it was just a quick post.

Is there such a thing as a Micra Van, you know like you get Corsa vans or Fiesta vans.

DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT MATE!!!!!! was my idea lol!

only joking marra, yeah, just remove all the rear seats etc and weld plates over windows(windows pop out, i lay on the back seat and pushed with me feat lol!)

heres a pic of the van i wanted to do this time last year (ish)

micra.jpg

i like the idea of a K11 van, would look bo! hahah

well, cisco's turbo micra (in australia for those who dont allready know) was re-registered officialy as a 2door nissan van..lol
so yes one exists allready.......

however, if you allready have a stripped out micra.... and dont fancy any expensive welding filling and sanding....... just paint the windows the same colour as the body..lol

Ohhh nice thread to dig up....I've seen a K12 van on ebay before...54 plate...I don't think i have any pictures though ...I'll check my HDD

ETA: nope, can't find them...did a quick google though and found these examples...

4f4aabe636377_1.jpg

micra_van.jpg

and is this the camper Micra as mentioned above?...(Those old links don't work anymore :( )

Micra1.jpg

Only this morning I seen a 2nd facelift k11 while at the doctors, should have snapped a pic and posted, it's not the first time I've seen it so if I see it again ill grab one then :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Digging this up again as I seen the van I was referring to this morning so snapped the quick shot of it. Oddly enough it's registered in 2003 which is after the K12 had been introduced so must be the last of the K11's made hmmmm
20120916_124406.jpg

Also came across this beaut no more than a few hundred yards down the road
242979_10152111192005611_173949263_o.jpg

Back