micra-van?

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
if i turn a car into a van (weld up back windows n board it out) will it be classed as a van or a 2 door car? will i have to tell the DVLA aswell and if so is it hard to do? is it worth it or is it not worth the hassle? im plaanin on turnin thecar into a van just to be diffrent lol ! :D

well ive took out the back seats and seat belts n sealed up all the holes (keep out wet) i feel this car is gonna end up scrapped unless i do sumic good with it, like this! it will be easy to, im a ex-joiner so fixings aint a prob! lol supprised to hear people so intrested lol!

i nar lol, im just bord of it sittin there n this will be a easy and cheap prject and i think ide get more money sellin it as a van than a car lol!

i nar lol, im just bord of it sittin there n this will be a easy and cheap project and i think ide get more money sellin it as a van than a car lol!

Van as in like you get 206 vans were it's same shape just no rear side windows or rear seats? Go for it, if I had the wood work stills I'd build something inside.

Rear seat area would have a storage compartment, sides would have them, maybe even something on roof.

Know what you mean about tools and spare time, you do stuff to car.

go for it, im telling you - do sometng with the boot like make it split in half like range rovers or summit then get it into bassmechanix

Ben said:
go for it, im telling you - do sometng with the boot like make it split in half like range rovers or summit then get it into bassmechanix

u ganna pay haha!

nah i woill follow this thru, need job first tho!

this photoshop is lookin sweet! :D

Ok mate you do have to class it as a van!!(was looking at this).
you will have to tell the dvla and tell the insurance!

yeah i no, but even if i keep this as a show car and add to it, were gettin a garage built this summer n we live on corner gaff so we'll have a canny driveway when its done.

Back