Micra Turbo

M

Mr Sxy

Hello people, new here. I had an old K10 as my first car, this is going back a few years now. As to my knowledge there was a 1L Turbo. Was this called the Super S and import only? How hard would it be to find one in standard form? And how much should I expect to pay?

Thanks

Hey,

No the turbo ones were imports from Japan as they weren't made in England. There doesn't seem to be that many around with these engines, and IIRC they are the same engine found in a figaro. There was a model with a turbo and supercharged, which were called the ST's for obvious reasons. Not sure if this is the one you mean?? Ed actually has 2 of these, one of which is pushing out 174BHP!!! The Super S is a 1.2, and although are quite rare can be bought and were sold in this country. Hope this helps. :)

As far as I know, unless you were able to get one from Ireland, import could be as much as 3k upwards, but I'm not 100% sure on that one.

Yes the ST is the one im after, are they hard to come by? what kind of price should i expect to pay?

Back