Micra sport from Croatia

hy...

first of all i apolagize for my bad english because I am from Croatia but I just love this forum and i have to be a part of it...

pics...

dsc00491i.jpg

95480155.jpg

dsc00420u.jpg

72636805.jpg

11875175.jpg

dsc00301ig.jpg

dsc00492ek.jpg

Love the colour :grinning:. I take it the twin tail-pipes are custom? I'm thinking of having them done on my 160 - looks very cool!

the colour is not ordinary...its a bit perla and i really love it...The pipes are custom made for K12, and they are looking relly nice because those new rear bumpers have original lines for 2 exhaust...If you wonna do it, you have my blessing and you will be more than happy...

(Y)
dsc00419a.jpg

dsc00489h.jpg

Nice citreon you have (sorry im a k11 lover)

I would like to see a k12 properly modified for once..........Maybe smooth alot of your car i.e the booth e.c.t would be interesting.

Have to say there are some nice k12 with the right colour/wheels/bumper etc it looks really good, and it slowly grows on you :)

Welcome!

Over here your model of Micra is called "Active Luxury" and it looks like you have the unique "Porcelain" paint.

The sunroof is optional here. Do you have the heated seats over there? What engine do you have?

:grinning:

OMG, this white Micra is perfect...

Yes it is Active Luxury with 1.4 90hp engine...sunroof was already in this AL gearand the leather heated seats to...:grinning:

hy guys...I am looking for some lowering springs and I had no luck finding them...Can someone help me, like put some pics or links from ebay...thnx ;)

Now that K12, I like alot! Those exhausts look like they came from the factory. Coupled with the tasty leather seats and general low profile, it's a K12 that stands out. Lovely!

Back