micra quad design tailights

the nissan micra quad tailghts......

these look kool but i dnt see any reflectors or reversing lights????

wat can i do if buy these tailights wer can i put the other lights?

oooh might have to get them :D they look like stop/tail and indi so you will need a fog light and reflectors,

you don't need a reverse light but its best to have one...

i was thinking maybe a 206 foglight inserted nito the bumper the same way peuoget did it!

and replace the chrome rings on the lights for reflector rings.....man im a genius,lol.:wasntme:

not that bad...and only illegal if you dont go about making the alterations needed. Actually i bet you could make up a similar version out of fibre glass and use the individual light sections (brake light rings etc) you can buy...more work though :)

trust me they look good on the right car,

saw them on a white one once and they look MINT!

that car looks butt ugly tho lol :D

Gap between the boot and the lights.

You usually see horrific gaps on aftermarket parts which dont fit properly.

mate why dont you photoshop them on your car or if you cant put a pic of the rear of your car and someone will do one for you....

but imo just get them find out for us all...lol the greater good, take one for the team

micra.jas said:
but im asking wat wuld peopl rekon they look like on my car?

To avoid misunderstandings, please don't use 'txt spk' and ensure your post is relatively typo-free

Cheers
Arnold

I like them. I'm sure you can find a way of sticking these on and the 'tastefully' adding the fog, reflectors and reverse light.

This is a far fetched idea but is there anyone that could remake the red rings so that the outer of the light lights for brakes / parking lights and a center ring each side, one side for reverse and one side for fog lightand possibly a reflector in the center of each indicater and only the outer ring of the indicater indicates. Its hard to explain but if done could look well. Would need alot of time to do. That was just a idea, and probly a stupid one at that. But they do look nice. Just the fog light and so to consider.

Anto Modded said:
This is a far fetched idea but is there anyone that could remake the red rings so that the outer of the light lights for brakes / parking lights and a center ring each side, one side for reverse and one side for fog lightand possibly a reflector in the center of each indicater and only the outer ring of the indicater indicates. Its hard to explain but if done could look well. Would need alot of time to do. That was just a idea, and probly a stupid one at that. But they do look nice. Just the fog light and so to consider.

I know what you mean. A lot of VWs use this now like the Polo and Passat. I'd say it would be too much hassel. You have to make LED 'rings'. Just seems like a lot of work.

i know they sell led rings now and all you need for rears but depends on size, but would end up with something different. Bravo lights are like that i think in the way the lights work.

Anto Modded said:
i know they sell led rings now and all you need for rears but depends on size, but would end up with something different. Bravo lights are like that i think in the way the lights work.

Maybe it could work then. Why don't you try it? If it works I'll just steal your idea:wasntme:

If I had a micra they'd already be on the way to me, always wanted a set and the work needed to use and add reverse and fog light would be worth it

You can always put the fog light inside behind the rear window! Seen it done a few years back, an reflecting rings.
If you got a rear bumper like ollies, get a lump of perspex, bolt on number plate, number plate light and fog! Temp fix to mesh so its secure but can be taken off at shows!
Fog light has to go on offside or down centre of rear and a certain distance from brake lights! Dont remember how much as i failed on that question at college! lol

don't forget that you only need a working red light for the fog light when you pass the MOT... nobody ever switches them on anyway... its not againts the law to drive in the fog with your fog light off.

the ring lights that everyone is taking about are called afterburners, they are two piece lights (a ring and a centre) and you can buy what ever combination you like. if it were me id have:

on the top lights indicators on the ring and fog/reverse light in the centre
then at the bottom reflectors in the middle and brake/tail round the outside :)

NeX said:
don't forget that you only need a working red light for the fog light when you pass the MOT... nobody ever switches them on anyway... its not againts the law to drive in the fog with your fog light off.

But its a bit daft not using it though. The sake of flicking a switch could prevent someone going into the back of your car! I always use mine when necessary

Arnold said:
But its a bit daft not using it though. The sake of flicking a switch could prevent someone going into the back of your car! I always use mine when necessary

yea i always forget lol, except now my front fogs are wired into the rear ones so if i can't see where i'm going i have to turn them on :D

theyre figaro lights arent they!?

figaro lights in k11 rear lights. so what does the figaro have for fog reverse etc?

some nissan march's came standard with them, they are the same style as the figaro and look the same but they are smaller size for the march. with the figero being an import it has a small fog light under the bumper and the revese light on the number plate holder! the march will have the fog light under the bumper and the reverse light on the rear bumper as in the pic! if you are wanting to do this to a micra you would have to put a reverse light in and a fog light. i think they look pants tho lol :p . ive got to admit they are diffrent!

Attachments

• d3_1.jpg
    d3_1.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 188
  • 48_1.jpg
    48_1.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 154
Back