Micra parts to get rid of.

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
MAKE AN OFFER if you want anything ill find out about posting.

2x N14 Rotors, No Calipers

2x Micra Rotors + Calipers

Micra fuel pump (dead?) fuel gauge sender and everything else..all the intank gear

Micra orange indicators

Bolt on brake and accel pedals

Nissan idler pulley

Cisco tm cold air intake with piping and airbox modded.

Front engine weather shield

Cat heatshield

stock springs, cut, front and rear

stock rear shocks(condition..seemed ok when I had them on)

stock shifter - for modding

metal rocker cover

1.3lt camshafts (suitable donor for datrats)

throttlebody

std inlet mainfold

std exhaust manifold

std flywheel (suitable donor for datrats)

CMF_Ghetto Micra

» CMF Member
thanks mate. OR how about this..

send me the spare rocker cover (I'll pay for post), let me borrow it for a week (gives me enough time to polish one) then I'll post it back to you, either or. fact of the matter is i dont need a 2nd cover, I just need one i can polish then swap with the one on my car to reduce the time the car is off the road, if you know what I mean :)

or my above offer stands :)

J

CMF_RedRacer

» CMF Member
the two Rear Shocks for 10 bucks + postage...i need them to do some experimenting...=)

Whereabouts are you ?...post or pick up, I am sydney..

CMF_Urban

» CMF Member
I'll take the standard flywheel if no one else has snatched it up depending on the price.

I have no idea what to offer for it, So would it be possible if you could post or email me a price?

Postcode: 2287)

Thanks, Cameron.

CMF_Urban

» CMF Member
Umm, I emailed perfectrun:

* JUN Lightweight Flywheel for a CG13DE: JPY 34,100 = currently A$402
* EMS shipping cost from Japan to your address in Newcastle, Australia: JPY 8,900 = currently A$105

So $507 for it delivered... Would have loved to get datrats one , but it's just to expensive. :(

CMF_Urban

» CMF Member
Serious? Son of a .....

This frigging flywheel better be worth EVERY cent.... $700 is a lot to spend on it! :mad:

I guess i'll take the standard flywheel, and then just buy a flywheel and clutch from errol.

Cheers, Cameron.

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
I am not sticking up for Errol but while some of his stuff is a bit dearer I know that I will get excatly what I order plus if any problems his customer service is the best.
On the trip to the Canberra meet my windscreen wiper motor failed.I rang Errol, he found me a second hand one, sent it to Canberra and well he charged me only what he paid for it.
I know he went and picked it up and put in the overnight mail as soon as.
That is why I like to build relationships with certain companies as I know with Errol and Laurie at Rotech Automotive who does all my work if I get into any sort of trouble they will drop everything to help out.

CMF_Urban

» CMF Member
I think I will just go with Errol. As white said, Others have faith in him, and he is certainly helping the Australian micra owners out, So i mays well give my money to someone who deserves it.

Just need to do a little bit of extra saving now :)

So i'll take the standard flywheel.

Thanks Cameron.

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
The $700 for the flywheel is the best you'll ever spend. It was my first mod and man, it hauled ass.

It kept up with cisco's 'White Super S' Which had extractors, full exhaust, fuel pressure reg and cold air intake...

With the exhaust etc... It was mean for an n/a!

Sean

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
urban i have bought stuff from perfect run and thats how they quoted me, and thats what i paid..didnt worry about import/gst. got it within 5 days too.

worked out well really..

you can also get those datrats flywheels directly from the guys who make em. they are $600 excluding GST, shipping but it does include the ring gear.

cisco

» CMF Member
If the consignment value is under $900 you won't pay any import duty or GST, it will come straight through.

If they can see the invoice on the box keeps it under this limit, they won't pull it up and send you a bill etc.

If you ordered in 3 flywheels in at the same time, then they will see its above the limit and charge you the import duty.

cisco

» CMF Member
PS, I agree about Errol/Datrats.

Best customer service you will ever find in a man/company.
He is just unreal. Spend all the hours and effort getting all the stuff up there available for us. He's the one running around to even get the manufacturing company involved in making them for the micra. We owe it to him to support him. I agree, some of the stuff is expensive, but some other stuff like his heavy duty clutches, are a bargain. So its a mixed bag. But the service levels are always 110%.

Back