micra mot

My micra is away in for a load off welding to hopefully pass its mot.. it needs the front and rear. x member at the front and just above the axel at the back.. And cills also. then two new suspension arms.

i have put new break shoes on and new handbrake cable. Well 3 cables. New belt well two belts. Fuel filter done oil and filter changed. New spark plugs in. Never changed air filter or pollen filter but will once i have the car back. I am sure the drop links need to be changed they have a load off rust on them. The car inside has no back seats or belts removed all the trim in the back.. i am hoping to clean the back up and maybe a we paint job inside to tidy the rust marks up.. Then level the floor and put a large rubber mat in the back for my dog so he stops sliding around..

i have had a few k11 micra's and i think that its Nissans best micra.

Got my we car back today and I have to say the garage has done a lot off welding and work on the car to get it through its mot.. I can’t thank the garage enough new break pipes which wasn’t even in the price he done for free.. I will def be going to that garage again.. top bloke .... also the wife bought herself a nice Nissan micra k12 160sr... mint condition very nice

leave the cat on the car instant pass
Photo0123.jpg

Back