MICRA LIGHTING!

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
Hi all, starting to buy parts for my not yet existing micra, and im looking at different lights for the front and rear. I think ive found a set for the front. could someone please confirm that these are the ones i need to buy? i noticed there are a few different shapes for the front. the first pic are the ones i am going to buy. they are apparently from taiwan or something made by a company called depo. not really that sure. anyway i chose these ones because it has they have a dark backing which is apparently standard! that should make the march meaner! is it the right shape to suit aussie models?

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
im also looking for rear lights. from what i know there are quite a few variations. the ones in this pic are the ones i am thinking of. although i really like the one on ciscos blue monster. any idea where i could get them? are there any more variants than the ones posted?

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
are there anymore variants? clear is the only other one i can think of, and ciscos cool tailights. will any wiring mods be needed to fit any of the front or rear lights to the aussie micras?

CMF_Pyro

» CMF Member
Youre right about the company Depo, do they also make the clear ones for the later k11 models as in the lower pic? I saw them on a couple of japanese marches though. Where can I order these?

CMF_NotAnotherSSS

» CMF Member
GTRHOLIC - mate if you can bring in lights you would be the most popular guy on here.

I'd be personally interested in these:
5546.jpg

And those front clearies in the top picture. However the top ones look a wee bit angular in the corners. I think they may actually be from the current model taiwan k11 Super March. Not sure though.

Let me know dude. If you can get those particular things in, I have the money and I am willing to pay a little bit extra for your time...

Cheers

CMF_Koguchi Power

» CMF Member
Hey Guys,

My friend actually went to Japan and he is looking for these lights for me as we speak... But if you can find a shop in Japan that can stock them I can import these lights in for you... I think it would really be worth it if we all went for a baulk buy and bought about 10sets in 1 hit... My other friend in Taiwan said he can get them for me aswell but I need to kno how many ppl are intrested before I can find out how cheap we can get them

If someone can do some homework and find out the address or phone number of the supplier in japan I will be able to bring front and rear lights in for each memeber :D and hopefully @ a good price

D

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
sss, i noticed that even in japan it is very hard to get the depo headlights. there seems to be however an abundant supply of the newer style crystal lights. still not cheap though. the rear lights dont seem to be a problem. they are used though and i only buy from pics and description. pm me mate and ill see what i can do.

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
i dont think japan is the right place to get prices for a bulk buy, as they are still hard to come by in japan. i think we need someone in Taiwan to help here. what did cisco pay for his?

cisco

» CMF Member
Japan is no good for the DEPO stuff, definately Taiwan.

They are made in Taiwan, and I just sent a set over to a Japanese friend because he couldn't get them anywhere!

But Japan seems good for used 2000 model march rear lights, they are a dime a dozen. $100 max per pair in excellent condition. Yahoo auctions is where its at. http://auctions.yahoo.co.jp but you need someone in Japan to win the auctions and do the posting for you because none of the sellers ship worldwide!

cisco

» CMF Member
And those lights at the top of this thread definately look like they are off the new Taiwanese Super March to me. I.e. wouldn't fit our micras without modifying your grille or something.

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
cisco, can you cofirm if the lights in the next pic are the same ones for the aussie spec micras? if so, the backing looks exactly the same. i looked at the super march lights, and they look different again.

cisco

» CMF Member
I now reckon you're right and they fit.
Yeah the Super March ones are much sharper.

I think its just the angle of the headlights in the photo making them look different. I reckon they are just the DEPO ones and have been tinted.

CMF_makes

» CMF Member
If they are not too expensive I would really like to get hold of a set of those "super march" lights... It looks like the mounts and the curve of the top of the light are the same as an Australian K11..... Perhaps just the grill piece between the bumper & bonnet would need a bit of modification, which should be too hard ?... Hmm, you've got me thinking now.

Back