Micra K12 OBDII - no consult ?

F

furmirek

I'm trying to gather some info and start programming Palm tool for Micra OBDII. I've discovered that my car (2003) has white EOBD connector and kables for pin 4,5,6,7,8,14,16. It seems to me there is some kind of OBDII interface with only line K (L was used for older ECUs as wake line...). Does anybody know the protocol used for my car ? ISO 9141-2 or KWP 2000 ?

What is the details of your car mate and i'll try cross matching with the info i have here i.e
Engine Size - 1.0 - 1.2 - 1.4
Also if it is the 1.2l You have there was also 2 different sets of Technical data for the 1.2 depending on what the output was .
i.e
MODEL - K12
YEAR - 2003/2004
Engine Code - CR12DE
OUTPUT - 48Kw (65 Bhp) 5200Rpm OR 59Kw (80 Bhp) 5200Rpm

Cheers
PEDRO...

Data of my precious...:
MICRA K12 2003 3door colour EY2 J
SJNEBAK12U1139325
EDKALDFK12EGA-HH--
CR12088121R
59Kw (80 Bhp) 5200Rpm

THX Pedro - ;-)
Cheers
Mirek (AKA furmirek...)

I had a good look through all my Technical Data and Sorry mate i cant get any info at all on the EOBD 2 and ECU for the 1.2 Micra which is a shame as i have most info on all Uk Spec Nissan cars .
Hopefully someone on here will be able too sort out info for you though..
PEDRO...

Any links/phtoso/info about K12 designed/chequed interfaces ? In my manual there is still consult port and CAN description...

I'm trying to gather some info and start programming Palm tool for Micra OBDII. I've discovered that my car (2003) has white EOBD connector and kables for pin 4,5,6,7,8,14,16. It seems to me there is some kind of OBDII interface with only line K (L was used for older ECUs as wake line...). Does anybody know the protocol used for my car ? ISO 9141-2 or KWP 2000 ?
Hello Friend,
I also have a Nissan Micra K12.
Last time I went to the Nissan Garage to remove error code and got charged heavily.
I am now looking forward to buy a Diagnostic Device/ Code removing device.
I've been looking around on Ebay.
Please check that link below:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Diagnostic-..._Automotive_Tools&hash=item35be89b850&vxp=mtr

This one is a 14 Pin while my car has a 16 Pin Plug.

I came on a second link on Ebay:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OBD2-Diag...iagnostic_Tools_Equipment&hash=item4cfa952098

Grateful if you could help which me as to which will work on my car. I believe the link 2 will do.

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks.

Guys, click the last full stop on the first page at www.micrak12.com to download the ESM. It has a very comprehensive wiring and electronics section :).

Back