• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Micra k12 2004

Hi everyone back hatch lock snapped so replaced with a new one from ebay when new one fitted doors won't lock (keyless)it beeps and shower door is open alarm when old one refitted central locking works back to normal ? Any help appreciated thanks

Sounds like it's been installed correctly but the part might be not the exact part you needed.
Or keyless entry has not accepted it and the part is correct.
Make sure it's correct.
Do the connection wires if any match with the previous part as that might cause an issue.?

Sounds like it's been installed correctly but the part might be not the exact part you needed.

Or keyless entry has not accepted it and the part is correct.

Make sure it's correct.

Do the connection wires if any match with the previous part as that might cause an issue.?

Have not change lock mech on mine but the button handle part and with those they have 2 versions one with two buttons and the other only has the one.
Maybe this also applies to the mechanism not sure tho as I don't have a keyless version.
My suggestion is to try another one or you could try disconnect battery although this will cause loss of radio code.
Could be a faulty part?

You can probably install the original keyless entry button/original electronic hardware into the new door handle. should only be held in with a couple of screws.

Back