Micra k11

I wouldnt bother as the rear quarter is stoved in, one of the hardest panels to replace. You could get a decent one for the price of the repairs.

if you think you can repair it then go for it, another micra saved is another gained.....or something like that lol :)

are the alloys in good condition? if the micra itself is going for £31 so far i may put a bid in just to get them :)

are the alloys in good condition? if the micra itself is going for £31 so far i may put a bid in just to get them :)

the one reason why i would post a good micra, that i was bidding on, on here......to many other people will want it.....lol

shrek its alot of work that needs doing.

And unfortunatley it wont be able to be done in my garage.

When the fiesta is out nothing will be going back in apart from a motorbike when i get one.

oh, never mind... 'tis a 4hour 30 minute drive apparently.... i'll find some alloys elsewhere.. unless your willing to part with them SHR3K?

oh, never mind... 'tis a 4hour 30 minute drive apparently.... i'll find some alloys elsewhere.. unless your willing to part with them SHR3K?

I probably will for a price :p

I don't liek them lol

Wait to see if i get the car first

yeah i'd probably spray them black Robb
and SHR3K, would you use a courier service because as stated before its a bit far to travel? i'll obviously pay for postage and everything if you could arrange it. and personally i do like the look of them, better than whats on now lol

Back