Micra k11 turbo

CMF_pritesh

» CMF Member
kovert.k11 WROTE:

"pritesh WROTE:<BR><BR><BR>hello i went on website i could not find the rail for the micra do you have full link thanks"</DIV><BR>pritesh, i doubt u'll find a sr20 fuel rail ready to go into a micra... u'll have 2 get one and mod it to suit<BR>

is the mod easy? what exactly need to be done for it to work?

CMF_SSUK

» CMF Member
Either that or you get a later model inlet manifold and fuel rail from a coilpack engine and use top feed injectors. You will have to modify the harness to switch to the different injector plug fitments......makes a very neat installation though.

Otherwise obtain an SR20DE/T fuel rail with injectors and modify it to the correct cylinder spacing as the CG engine.

Your call ;)

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
SSUK WROTE:

"Either that or you get a later model inlet manifold and fuel rail from a coilpack engine and use top feed injectors. You will have to modify the harness to switch to the different injector plug fitments......makes a very neat installation though.

that option requires the later (bosch) throttlebody too btw :)

frank

CMF_pritesh

» CMF Member
hello people thanks for all the help i have decided to go for the sr20 fuel rail and injectors but need to know exactly which ones to get as there are many different cars that come with the sr20 engine?

do the rails vary eg does the primera gt, egt, sri even the almera gti have the same rails and injectors?

if there is a specific one that i need could someone give me the part number aswell if thats possible thank you

Back