Micra K11 Super S Help Needed plz !!

After bringing home a k11 super s , with a unknown engine related problem, i realised when turning the ignition over, nothing happened, swapped the battery out of my k11, still nothing, hazards work, radio works, brake lights , main beam etc but no engine light come on ..swapped the engine control relay (green fuse) still nothing?? any ideas , ignition had come on but when I got it home, I had no ignition , can anyone suggest anything ?

Good stuff!! well done and enjoy your fixed car!

J
oops *covers face* its still got the unknown engine problem, its hard to describe the symptom but when cranking it, its make a really weird noise, like the engines seized, had someone look at it, said it feels like
it has no compression, worst case the engines blown :\

Check and see if your spark plugs are in tight or if you have any, and check where the oil level is!!

J
I checked the oil, it was at a okay level on the dipstick, didn't check sparks plugs or if they are there lol, that's next on my list to check then , thanks again

Here you go omegals - it sits under the air box on the right hand side of the engine, but, left hand side of the gearbox.
002_zps18833159.jpg

Whoops - put this on the wrong thread, @omegals

ignition switch is one weak point after many years.
remove fuel pump fuse start car for 10 seconds,put back fuse then try start again,,dont use accelerator pedal when starting car

Back