- Stock Airbox with pipe ducting with almost new filter - £5
- Steering Wheel Cover - £10
- Momo Gear Knob - £15
- Interior Red Festoon Light - £2

Let me know if you want anything of the above,

you can contact me on 07531876735

Thanks
Tom

Im looking for about £50 for them both mate, the side skirts are cut down black ones from a rover (just incase you cant see the link)

shaun,

i will look into it, it seems to work alright for me but thanks for bringing it to my attention

if you still got them, how much for the skirts and open grill and postage not needed as i live in manchester so would come and pick up ;-)

also, how did you colour code the door cards as i want mine similar but mine is the cinnabar red

stew

stewpotz, the skirts are £10 and the open mouth grill the same, only problem is i cant sell the car without a grill really so i will need to see if i still have my original grill and i will get back to you, however skirts still up for sale (Y)

are the skirts a straight fit??
if so i will have them both if you can find your original.

if you can hold on to them for me that would be great :D

and maybe the front splitter if will isnt having it :)

Stew,

skirts have been modified to fit and incorporated into the front mud flaps so will throw those in aswell, and after all i have found my original grill so you can have both, grill needs a lil work but still looks good, as for my splitter im selling all my items on a first come (with money) first serve basis, so if you want the splitter you can have that too (Y)

Sef, sadly my exhaust is going to be a hell of a job to get off and wouldn't be a straight fit because its welded on so not selling it sorry mate, i got mine done at 'Danmar custom exhausts' in standish great job and cheap too :grinning:

Stew,

skirts have been modified to fit and incorporated into the front mud flaps so will throw those in aswell, and after all i have found my original grill so you can have both, grill needs a lil work but still looks good, as for my splitter im selling all my items on a first come (with money) first serve basis, so if you want the splitter you can have that too (Y)

how much do you want for the skirts w/flaps, mouth and front splitter then, would have rear but not too fond of looks ;-) if it was more like front then yeah :D and damn how much i want the springs for that price but a. dont have the money and b. my insurance will probably just laugh at me...damn directline
i will be away this week, as i have a wedding to go to in australia so i can pay by paypal (gift so no charges) and then sort out pickup when i get back if that is ok with you??

Stew yea thats not a problem at all and call it £30 all in, my Paypal address is [email protected], i will take all the stuff off the car today and keep it in the garage for you mate, you have my number above to arrange collection (Y)

Cheers Bleasdale. never heard of Danmar but they look good and only up the road from me. I've emailed for a quote for them to drop my exhaust, cut the tip straight (as was supposed to be done when it was made :doh:) and refit it :). This is it now:

3.png

GLWTS!

Stew,

many thanks for that, the parts are now yours :p

Dave,

Cant take them off mate got a seller after the car with the springs, sorry,

6.5x55,

Great news mate i hope he does you well, he did a great job for me!

Alex,

because im selling the car as a runner on ebay, i cant sell it without the lights so i would have to go to a scrappy to get replacements which would bump the price up for you, your best bet is to do what i did just buy a can of 'E tech' tint spray, mask off the surrounding areas and do them yourself its so easy and much cheaper too, see link below :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/E-TECH-LENS-T...pplies_Paint&hash=item3cb727d0c6#ht_731wt_905

Sef due to the work involved i will have to estimate it at around £10000000, i literary cant take it off because im still selling the car as a whole runner :p

Cheers for the tip! Would love to have that gear knob! And maybe the seat & steering wheel covers as well! What price with p&p could you get them to me for (Y) Cheers for quick reply btw :D

no problems mate, sadly someone has already had the seat covers, but the stearing wheel cover and momo gear knob still available, where abouts are you so i can calculate postage for you? (Y)

No problem :) How much for the gear knob itself? If you give me a price including the P&P I'll let you know if I can afford it :D Would it be possible to see some pics before I buy?

Zagato,

i would be after £40 for the strut brace and around £200 for the alloys all the tires have great tread on them, i do have a separate thread up for the alloys,

Alex,

the gear knob is about £15 with 5 postage is £20, steering wheel cover £10 if you still want it, and yea thats not a problem i will put some pictures up asap, the gear knob itself is like brand new, pics to follow

Probably can't afford the steering wheel cover right now! :( (unless it's super awesome!) xD I do have one already but it doesn't fit the ironically huge micra steering wheel! Any chance of a discount if I took both? ;) Gonna be working all weekend just to fill the car up! :L Cheers dude!

haha nice one and yea it fits perfectly snug with a bit of a stretch, i dont really think i can move the price too much because its goina be difficult to post the steering wheel cover, however you still interested in the gear knob?

Are you okay with waiting a bit for payday? ;) Got to pay road tax tomorrow! :( I'll just take the gear knob in that case! Could i get a pic just so I know what I'm paying for! :L Cheers mate :D

sorry dave its been manic at this end, i spoke to the guy who bought the car and he wanted to keep them on so sadly there not available anymore, cheers tom

Ok really want that gear knob now I've seen it! Does it use the same thread as the old one? Sorry haven't posted in a while been really busy! :(

no worries mate, and its better than in the pics, just my mrs hasn't quite figured out my camera phone :p

the fittings are exactly the same, just screw off your old gear knob anticlockwise (many need molegrips) and just screw on the momo one and then tighten the allen keys bolts that come with it.......and jobs a gud un' :)

Back