Breaking my k11

M

micar

yup, thats right. ill be selling everything.......yes everything. by around next week, so though i might put stuff up for interest and deff buys.

i cant be asked to find a picture. someone can put one up for me.

so, i think ive got all of this. (seats/harneses are being sold already)

seats Sold
3 points harneses Sold
hub kit sold
k&n air filter £10
15" fox 5evo alloys could be sold soon
powerflow SIDE EXIT twin dtm style exhaust £150
colour coded centre console, glovebox, fuse holder (in red) £15
98> shape door cards £15
tinted windows, with a red micra sports club sticker (lol) £100
spoiler sold
front and rear bumpers (part of bodykit, front has bad damage, but bodyshop can fix it!! rear has crack in it, but same again bodyshop will do it) £60
boot
doors
standard black front bumper £10
wing mirror
front lights
tinted rear lights (red) £20
oh 35mm drop lowering springs

thats all i can think of for now, im sure ill think of more though

id prefer to sell the steering wheel, with the boss. its a mountney steering wheel and momo boss.

will probably sell them together for £70.

as for the wheels, 3 of the tyres are basically brand new. however one wheel is badly damaged and will need replacing. so ill say £150 for wheels.

ive also got another person interested in these wheels.

ill try and get pictures up, as soon as i fix my computer

i already have a momo steering wheel, so its only the boss id be needing, just askin about the steering wheel as i need a momo horn push button cus i bought the wheel off a mate and he managed to lose all the screws and push button. if you would be willing to sell the steering wheel boss seperately then let me know

if i get interest in the steering wheel, then you can have the boss for like £40.

tyres are 195/45/r15

only really bad damage is on one wheel, where it is kerbed all round.

from surrey, south of england

here's the car (remember the front bumper is not like that no more)
Picture_035.jpg

here you can see steering wheel and hub, and lower picture is another view of the car. with tinted rear lights. also the different door cars can slightly be seen

seats.jpg

back.jpg

got any pics of your centre console and dash bits matey and how much would you be taking for these?

Daz :alien:

yea, mine a 1996 model.

air filter is in good condition, its an induction kit 57i jobby.

does no-one want the exhaust ?

i was lookin round the £50 to be honest mate, i thought you were just selling the back box sorry.

nah, its not a back box, its a back cat pipe.

oh and it sounds very nice on my k11, and its only a 1 ltr.

ok, my bucket seats are now up for sale again. theres a picture on 1st page. looking for around £250

door cards mate, are they the ones with the long arm rests for electric windows and how much would you take for the back window on its own and what shade is it tinted in?Are the front sides tinted too??

door cars have long arms rest yes, but not the electric windows one.

look on 1st page for pictures of the tints

yea, £60 for both.

you could take £30 for rear and £30 for front if you want.

Back