Micra is up for sale...

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Thats sadly correct, I am taking offers for my Micra as I now have enough for my Honda Civic, The reason I am buying the civic is because my sister used to own one, and its only then the car has really grown on me, Although selling the micra means i will have to be without a car untill im able to find a Civic, to me will be worth it due to having a car i actully WANT, now dont get me wrong i love my Micra and since owning oni will always look at, and be proud, i wouln't have met you guys without it :D!

But at the end of the day, i Civic would be more for me, i'll still stay on this site, as you guys have become pretty good 'online' friends, and i'll be sure to drive to a meet when I have a car worth 'showing off' :p

Thanks Guys for all your help with the Micra *Thumbs Up*

Civic EG, Generation 5:

post-12-1136398603.jpg

Im looking for £700 (offers), Here are some Pictures, I will sell the car WITH an MOT

Pics:

OLD PICTURE, But shows the condistion...
17px.jpg

I will post some newer pictures later today or tommrow, up to date ones :)

1.2 GS, 5Dr,

Central Locking, Imobiliser, Parcel and Door Speakers, New Belts, Oil Change etc, Good Condition, Well looked after...

I'll post pictures later...

lol your never get £700 for it mate i paid £500 for a resonable condition super s your be lucky to get £300 for it. dont mean to put a dampner on it

Speedle said:
lol your never get £700 for it mate

i dont like it wen people say this,,if someone wants it they wil pay the asking price,just because we know about cars and know the value of them,,doesnt mean everyone else does

its worth what someone is willing to pay,,,e.g ,ide pay 50 quid topps for any k10(except EDs) :p but yu obv would pay 500

In your faces...I've just had an offer of 680 pounds...

Just goes by what NIK said, their even willing to wait till febuary for me to find a new car... :D

D4R73N said:
In your faces...I've just had an offer of 680 pounds...

Just goes by what NIK said, their even willing to wait till febuary for me to find a new car... :D

incredible, didn't think a K10 would sell for that type of money, who offered that?

Nice one!

Didnt someone sell there k10 over in ireland for about 3 or 4 grand recently?

thats suprising but fair play to you mate! i didnt think anyone would pay that for a k10 but it is a very nice example, hope its gone to a good home :)

Speedle said:
thats suprising but fair play to you mate! i didnt think anyone would pay that for a k10 but it is a very nice example, hope its gone to a good home :)

Well My best mate :p

Back