Micra gallery

P

peet

It would be great if there was a gallery on this site were we all send pics of our micras so everyone else can look at them and we can look at everyone elses. Whel a man can only dream

I agree! The previous site had a great section where members could upload some pics and details about their car and was hoping it would be on here and even extended somehow with things like future plans etc

hmm sounds interesting i will take this into consideration if a few people want it, lol just kidding im a nobody

I agree though there should be a photo section if it isnt too much trouble

im not sure but isnt that the features part of the site at the top of the home page?
its not runnin yet

yea there will be a part of the site for people to show off their cars.. not sure how exactly it will be or anything like... it will most probs be members cars only i would of thought as it was on the old forum

Correct Danni :)

I'm still working on it - rest assured, it'll be better than the old one - I'll be letting official members test it soon :)

James.

hope it is better, the old one was a bit shoddy to be honest and i have to give credit to the peeps who designed the new forum, mainly James but with the help of Ed coz when we all sed it was crap n that it is actually growing on me....

Nice to see the forum is growing on those who didn't like it to begin with (no-one likes change ;))

James.

you can make your own site on www.cardomain.com, then put a link to it here so people can check it out, i have a site there for ages, www.cardomain.com/id/kev_mono72

the new ne is gonna be MILES better than the old one and KEV it will blow your car domain one out the water. so then u will hopefully link everyone back o the MSC :D
if what is planned works, i dont think ANY one will complain. obviously agin niggly things people pick up on whn its first done will always happen its the point in creating smthing. it is never perfect first go. just wait and see. trust me on this.

its gonna be , dare i say, "HUGE" quite literally :D

Back