Micra for Sale - VIC- $3500

CMF_cjke7777

» CMF Member
=*-Micra K11 (96') for sale-*=
=*--------------------------*=

Located in Pascoe Vale, Victoria.

-160,000km on odometer, but recently did an engine swap, all paper work provided.

w/o RWC, but I have a RWC list of what needs to be done, issued by a mechanic.

The RWC list is as follows:
-RH driveshaft inner boot
-noise LH front
-front brake pads/front rotors undersize - 10 mill
-indicators must flash amber (? i don't know what he means?)
-LH park light (front)
-RH front headlight
-RH front highbeam
-Number plate lights
-adjust handbrake

So i think these are easy problems, i can fax or scan the RWC list if u guys want.

The car also has 4 brand new tyres that have not been driven on + a brand new cat back exhaust (a normal exhaust).

Rims in photo not included.

BTW. this car used to be owned by another member on these forums, his a mate of mine, so i bought it off him to build up, but i invested in another project car instead.

i think his user name is SME or something. so u can probably see the history of the car on the forums somewehre

CMF_LWC

» CMF Member
Pricing of work on LWC:

front brakes cost $600 for disks and pads fitted 12 months ago,
CV joints quoted about $170 4 years ago from Shaftmaster, boots $125 Nissan or $15 Shaftmaster

CMF_cjke7777

» CMF Member
CV joints? You don't need to touch them, the boot just needs to be put back on, its still there and in good nick.

As for the brakes, well i don't know about that, the stupid thing is the last time it was road-worthied they didn't even mention the brakes. the disks are the same size that came with the car, i'm tempted to take it somewhere else to get roadworthied.

but lets say you have to do that stuff i will take $500 off, so $3000.

Back