Micra Floor mats....in case anyone wants them...

CMF_rowstar

» CMF Member
I just purchased some floor mats from Matcraft in WA off their website. Cost was $46.00 inc. postage back to melb and they look awesome. They even embroidered the Micra logo on the sides free. Perfect fit also! Just thought you guys should know. Makes interior look mint.

peace

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Nice. I grabbed some brand new K12 ones off eBay a while back and have them currently fitted into one of mine.. the other one has genuine original floormats :p The K12 ones fit perfectly in the rear but are a little bit big for the front so they go up the sides a little. They're perfectly usable still. That said $46 is an awesome deal for overlocked and embroidered floormats.

---dens

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
The funny thing is that the K12 ones have the little hole for the hook in pretty much the same place as the K11 ones to stop them sliding forward. Only problem is that I don't have the hooks for the K12 mats which is a shame, but they don't move around anyway so it's cool.

Might take some pictures once I clean them up.. drivers one is a little grubby and could use a good vacuum.

Edit: loll @ jay dee emm.

---dens

Back