My k10 micra goodies :)

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
Hi

got up at 4:30 this morning couldnt sleep so i cleared out the shed of all my redundant micra bits and here they are! :)

Selling:

Prefacelift grill (one mounting a little bent but looks good) £5
073018.jpg

Pair of rear smoked lights (one side good condition the other has three pieces which i glued back in, not too noticable) £10
073927.jpg

Pair of rear numberplate lights (good conditon need repainting) £3
074411.jpg

Interior light £1

Rear view mirror £2

Front indicators and side repeaters £3 (some black paint on side reps should come off)

Door lock set inc boot and petrol filler (no ignition) with one copied key (some black on locks nitromorse should take this off)

One grease cup (handy if you missing one) FREE (just postage)

Standard radio (just radio no tape) FREE (just postage)

Ignition plastic (the small bit that covers the gap round the lock), also the bit that covers the prefacelift hazard switch and the cover for the 2 screws in the centre console, door pins £2

Cigarette lighter £2

Door air vent in silver FREE (just postage)

5 Speed gear gaiter £3
075003.jpg

3 1/2 spring assisters (rubbing off tyre on the 1/2 one) helped stop tyre scrub on my micra £5
075918.jpg

Pair of stone chip guards for the rear arches £3
080207.jpg

Blanking plate for the N/S mirror (before they were invented ;) ) FREE (just postage)

Full boot release mechanism with handle, cable and striker £10
080310.jpg

Grey seat covers (just need a clean) £5 (look in my old k10 blog for pics)

Cold air feed for standard airpan (made from an old office chair) It works great £1

PM me for postage prices so i can get an accurate price :)

i would prefer some of the larger items to be picked up or can bring half way within reason for a small cost.

Come on guys START BUYING A BARGAIN!!!

cheers

Steve

this is what the air feed is like

183708.jpg

it worked on my old LS and the square bit fits parfect over the exising pan

183719.jpg

Back