Micra Exhaust K12

T

twisterboy

Where Can I get a aftermarket backbox for the K12 Micra without cutting the bumper or put a hole in it.

Please help!!

I have a universal one but the coach works who tried to fit said it was a waste and would require pipe work to be carried out, he told me not to bother with universal boxes

iv just got a back box made up by powerflow [90mm slash],it fits perfect looks and sounds well sweet,the 160 has a huge center box so youll need them to fit the smallest back box they have to get a nice tone out of it,and it deos sound nice just right not too loud

How much would I be looking at and where is powerflow based (nationwide??)

Cheers

Davy

When getting it done there, make sure you check the warrenty of there work e.g. if it rusts, what there replacement policy is!

Real stainless steel wont rust, yet i know people who have bought powerflow exhausts and they have rusted through.

they now come with a lifetime warranty and as for stainless steel rusting thats tosh! it couldnt have been stainless steal and as far as i know powerflow dont do mild steel exhausts. strange!

would love to rik but weve lost our digi camera,ill have another look for it at the weekend ;]

nismo back box

1-1.jpg

nismo manifold and sports cat

1-4.jpg

nismo centre pipe

1-5.jpg

for the whole lot your looking at £1500 - 2000+. NO BULL Manifold alone costs £600 and the back back box is £350. then add your tax and shipping fees

Thanks for the help guys, guess it's time to get a decent exhaust to make the micra stand out.

I'll have to get them first but I did manage to get 17inch tsw alloys fitted within the last couple of weeks, still to lower it a touch, but it's starting to take shape

Sounds as if you like the idea of the exaust coming out the side, I was only joking, but it would look pritty cool. Dodge Viper style nice!

nismo_k12 said:
nismo back box

1-1.jpg

nismo manifold and sports cat

1-4.jpg

nismo centre pipe

1-5.jpg

for the whole lot your looking at £1500 - 2000+. NO BULL Manifold alone costs £600 and the back back box is £350. then add your tax and shipping fees

Crikey!! Thats Cheap :doh: :doh:

eltaylor001 said:
Hey try this page:

http://www.tuningshop.co.uk/acatalog/Nissan_Micra_K12.html

They have a rear sports silencer that looks like it'll fit nicely without out too much work.

I'd rather pay for something custom myself though to suit my current kit.

Hope its of some help any way :).

Will I have to get the spolier painted, I went on to look at the exhaust and noticed the spolier it's cool and so is the rest of the kit

twisterboy said:
Will I have to get the spolier painted, I went on to look at the exhaust and noticed the spolier it's cool and so is the rest of the kit

Probably, most kits need to be primed and sprayed to suit your car colour.

it cost £500 to get mine sprayed and fitted.

Back