Micra DX???

I saw in a car park a Nissan Micra K10 with DX as the model!

I didnt remember seeing that anywere on the list of models on the pinned thread.

So could someone tell me what the DX model has comapred to the other models.
is IT RARE??

i had a dx under the micra badge...(its now dead) C reg i think it was. Highbacked seats (headrest incorporated into seat), sunroof...thats about all i can remember, oh and a brown interior. :)

Yeah that's definitly a datsun :) Those all in one seats were quite cool but they were always in brown!

No i didnt see the Reg, but im nearly 100% sure it was a Nissan Logo and Writing. It was parked in Battle, East Sussex on Saturday morning in the Mount Street overflow car park. (if any member wants to claim it).
I dont remember a brown interior either, pretty sure it was grey.

yeah arnold...very comfy aswell :D ...sorry just re-read my post and i had a bit of a brain drain when i replied to that...i meant to say "i had a dx under the nissan badge"...so mine at least wasnt a datsun. :)

Lol! OK, i'm sure i've seen DX on an old micra before. The late Datsun ones had Nissan written on the back, but Datsun on the key, it may well have been a datsun style but Nissan branded one :)

DX is one of the preface lift model types seens loads of these in scrapyards the face lift equivalent is the LX

its not rare in the slightest

Ok then, when I went to my local (40 miles away) there was one prefacelift K10. Might have to travel further.

Those seats look comfier than they are! narrower than the LS ones tho I think (speedle please correct me).

Those seats look comfier than they are! narrower than the LS ones tho I think (speedle please correct me).

aye they are quite comfy mate, my current k10 had some fitted, not keen onthe design myself but super s seats aside these are the best ones you can get for a k10 (looks and comfort wise)

You'd probably have to get them shipped on a palette. Have a road trip & go fetch them instead!

Back