£380 TIME WARP 1983 Datsun Sunny Sunny 1.3 DX - 38,000 miles

pietro

Ex. Club Member
Photos: www.putfile.com/album/188414

Datsun Sunny 1.3 DX (cheaper tax as under 1500cc)
Previous Owners: 2
Engine Size: 1,270 cc
Mileage: 38000
Model Year: 18 Aug 1983
Road Tax: Jul 2008
Mot: Sept 2008
Log book present

Waxoyled from new with a genuine 37000 miles. One original lady owner until 2008. One mechanic owner + myself (bought for a temporary car until I found what I was looking for). I mjst say it has been a joy, it has very comfortable seats with very nice suspension, it also returns a healthy 40 MPG.

Taxed till 31/07/08 and MOT'd till July 08. The interior is like brand new engine is 100% lovely and has had recent: Timimg cambelt, spark plugs, HT leads, air filter, oil change, points, distributor cap, condenser, battery, back box, 4x premium tyres (cost over £200), and general check over including having the timing correctly set. The brakes front and rear are like new and the handbrake is 100%! I have also installed rear seat belts so the car can carry 5 people belted up. This car wants for nothing.

This car is immaculate for its age with only two small dings on the body (one in boot, other on front passanger side wing). The rear top suspension mounts show signs of rust which has been treated with 'stop rust' and not gone through, and will not require welding for years to come! This is a lovely classic car.

If you pay the extra £40 for an MOT I'll get it for you... there is not chance it wont fly through the MOT for years to come!

:)

They are great cars... this one drives like new, its just so comfortable, does 40mpg and eats up motorway with no vibrations or struggle!

Just saw this car parked up 5 minutes from my house today, it does look as good in real life as it does in the photo's

Back